Tell Me A Story (WIP) Tell Me A Story (WIP)

Long time. Great work on your latest submissions. I've been banned for some reason :( without explanation. Oh well, I don't like more than half of the 'entertainment' i get on NG anymore even tho I've been coming here for like 10 years.

Come visit me on youtube.

Usernamemyarse responds:

I think i read something about you using copyrighted samples in your music over at the forums, but dont qoute me on that, you make some awesome stuff so its sad to see you go :(

Won and Onli Won and Onli

Even though i'm kinda tired of glitching, scratch simulation, and other heavy audio editing parameters, I'm voting up on this b/c it doesn't sound like the other 90% on newgrounds audio.

Leprasean responds:

It's good to let your brain ooze out to

"Techno Fizzle" "Techno Fizzle"

It's very precisely composed, albeit short and arpeggiated, couldn't have taken too long. How many hours?

Potayto responds:

Hmm, I guess you're right. Altogether it took about seven hours. Not that bad, but it felt much longer, haha.

Falling World Falling World

Frontline assembly would be proud. I'm also voting up on this b/c it doesn't sound like the other 90% on newgrounds audio.

Rathaloskid responds:

A Song for the Dead A Song for the Dead

1,2,3,4,5,6 happening abdomen shoes.

What did you make this with? Nice orchestral simulation.

BrCz responds:

Recorded with a guitar using a Roland GR-55 to my DAW

Morningy Thing Morningy Thing

Sims?

Isn't this the music that plays in The Sims after you wake up from fucking a 90 year old hooker?

Wonchop responds:

Never really played Sims so I wouldn't know.

Venus Gumshoe Venus Gumshoe

Great work

I really like this and it didn't make my speakers explode when I opened the link.

Sympathy for the Dub Sympathy for the Dub

Cool, but the dubstep LFO wah wah, ruins it.

In my humble opinion, dubstep is really butchering the electric dance community lately.

I'd say get rid of the LFO, get a better piano sample (it sucks), and you have yourself a great song. Just hope that Nino Rota's family doesn't sue you for using the Godfather theme as your groove!

CTKxShadowxXLT responds:

lol. Butchering? If you really heart electric dance then you'd respect Dub step. You should be proud Electric dance, house, trance, hardcore, or whatever types of techno you listen to are even heard on today's radio, and are branching out like it is today. This is a sub genre of techno, and as far as I can see it, Dub step is not even harming what you listen to, matter of fact it uses a lot of samples from a load of other techno songs, so in turn promotes. Samples samples samples samples. Rap/ Hiphop also uses nothing but this. It would be rare that you would even hear an original beat without having some sort of inspiration from previous songs/genres of music created from the past. haha Piano sample sucks? I created that piano sound if you would read the description, no samples used. Get rid of the LFO? That's where the wobble comes from that would even classify this as Dub step. Getting sued for using Godfather theme? Tell that to the other gazillion badazzilillion others who remix it. Kid, everyone is inspired by something, and it just happens that my pizzicato Violin plucking sound, sounds like the godfather theme. If you want my opinion your review sucked, and you should be more open minded and have constructive criticism when reviewing other original works instead of trying to bash the author. :) thanks for the review and hope to see you in the future. -CTKxShadowxXLT

Northern Metropolis Northern Metropolis

Very Cool. Fruity Loops?

I'm giving this higher rating than it may deserve because, unlike other Newgrounds submissions, my speakers did not explode when I opened this link.

Way to not join the loudness war. Cheers.

3. Final Redemption (BTD) 3. Final Redemption (BTD)

Deathclok would be proud

Nathan Explosion is too busy to sing b/c he's crushing fans under wheels right now.