The Sea The Sea

"I used to be a man"

I didn't understand that part at the end but I think it had some releavance.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Otaku?

Nice animation but I don't understand what is so 4+/5 merritable about this content-wise. J-Pop... Rabbits imitating confused romance obsessed youth.. Otaku?

boku wa, nihongo ga wakalimasu. Kono e ga, dai walui desyo. Watashi wa, skijanai.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I love sharks

"Smile you son of a bitch!" - Chief Brody

Tell Me A Story (WIP) Tell Me A Story (WIP)

Long time. Great work on your latest submissions. I've been banned for some reason :( without explanation. Oh well, I don't like more than half of the 'entertainment' i get on NG anymore even tho I've been coming here for like 10 years.

Come visit me on youtube.

Usernamemyarse responds:

I think i read something about you using copyrighted samples in your music over at the forums, but dont qoute me on that, you make some awesome stuff so its sad to see you go :(

Won and Onli Won and Onli

Even though i'm kinda tired of glitching, scratch simulation, and other heavy audio editing parameters, I'm voting up on this b/c it doesn't sound like the other 90% on newgrounds audio.

Leprasean responds:

It's good to let your brain ooze out to

"Techno Fizzle" "Techno Fizzle"

It's very precisely composed, albeit short and arpeggiated, couldn't have taken too long. How many hours?

Potayto responds:

Hmm, I guess you're right. Altogether it took about seven hours. Not that bad, but it felt much longer, haha.